- About Us
- Centre of Excellence
- Cardiac Sciences
- Neuro Sciences
- Renal Sciences
- Gastro Sciences
- Orthopaedics & Rheumatology
- Internal Medicine
- Mother & Child Care
- Anaesthesia & Pain Management
- Dermatology & Cosmetic Care
- Eye / Ophthalmology
- Dental & Maxillofacial
- Transplant Medicine
- Robotics Sciences
- Patients & Visitors
- Contact Us
Dr Prudhvi is a Consultant Gastroenterologist in the Department of Medical Gastroenterology at TX Hospitals, Uppal, Hyderabad. Prior to joining TX Hospitals, Dr Prudhvi worked as Consultant Gastroenterologist in the Department of Medical Gastroenterology at PSG Institute of Medical Sciences and Research and Asst. Prof. in the Department of Gastroenterology at PSG Institute of Medical Sciences and Research. Dr Krishna has profound expertise in EUS (Endoscopic Ultrasound) – diagnostic and therapeutic ERCP. He is an astute and expert endoscopist.
Dr. Prudhvi Krishna possesses special skills in complex ERCP procedures apart from diagnostic endoscopic procedures and expertise in metal stent placements in various difficult GI tract & biliary lesions.
He possesses hands-on experience and expertise in both diagnostic and therapeutic UGI endoscopy and Colonoscopy. He performs biliary stenting, clip application, Variceal banding, Dilatation, polypectomy, Argon Plasma Coagulation, foreign body removal, diagnostic and therapeutic ERCP and paediatric endoscopy and colonoscopy procedures regularly.
He has published research papers in reputed national &international Journals and organized live endoscopy workshops and participated in national conferences. He has focussed approach in managing liver diseases and taking care of acute liver diseases. Dr. krsihna has vast experience and special interest in managing various types of acute, chronic and end-stage GI conditions including liver diseases.
Dr. Prudhvi Krishna speaks English, Telugu, Hindi, Tamil and Kannada.
- MBBS, Kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences
- MD (gen Med), Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, KLE University, Belgaum
- DM (Medical Gastroenterology), PSG Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Coimbatore, Dr, MGR Medical University, Tamil Nadu
- Member – Indian Medical Council
- Member – Indian Society for Gastroenterology
- Member – American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE)
Research & Publications
- Chandolu PK et al. “Clinicopathological Profile of Colorectal Polyps: Retrospective Analysis from Tertiary Care Center in Southern India”, Int J Res Med. Sc. 2019, Sep; 7(9):3396-3401. DOI: http//dx.doi.org/10.18203/2320-6012.ijrms20193920
- PK Chandolu et al. “Non-ischemic Cardiomyopathy after Orthotopic Liver Transplantation: A Report of Case Series from Single-center Experience. Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hepatology, July 2018, Vol. 8, S1, S85https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jceh.2018.06.428
- Siddharth R. Dharamsi, Mukundan Swaminathan, L. Venkatakrishnan, Prudhvi Krishna, KVKSN Murthy – “Direct Acting Antiviral Treatment Response in Chronic Hepatitis C Infection” Data from Tertiary Care Center in South India – July 2017 – Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hepatology 7: S14. DOI: 10.1016/j.jceh.2017.05.034