Pain Management Treatment and Procedures
- Drugs therapy
- Physical therapy
- Bioelectric therapy
- Mind body techniques
- Pain relieving devices
- Splints, braces, crutches
- Trigger point injections
- Sympathetic Blocks
- Spinal Cord stimulators
- Radiofrequency ablation
- Nerve Blocks
- Epidural steroid injections
- Trigeminal nerve compression
- Trigeminal nerve blocks
- Muscle and joint injections under ultrasound guidance
- Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS)
- Occipital nerve blocks
- Major joint injections
- Medial branch blocks
- Facet joint injections
- Intrathecal drug delivery
- Spinal cord stimulation
- Peripheral nerve stimulation
- Transforaminal injections
Anaesthesia and Pain Management Facilities
- 247 Anaesthesia Services
- Robust anaesthesia work stations and modular operation theatres with cutting-edge technology integrated monitoring systems.
- Well-equipped anaesthesia care units.
- Anaesthesia monitoring and support at preoperative units.
- Fully-equipped post anaesthesia care unit for continuous monitoring and support for post-operative cases.
- Anaesthesia services beyond OT interventional radiological procedures, endoscopy and other interventional procedures – MRI and CT or ultrasound guided procedures.
- Anaesthesia services for radiology and
- Anaesthesia services for ICU, Emergency Room and Critical Care Units.
- Anaesthesia care for post-operative recovery and surgical intensive care units and
- Post-operative care in neurosurgical and cardiothoracic Intensive care units
- Anaesthesia monitoring and care in neuro and cardiac catheterization labs.
- Anaesthesia care for elective surgeries, emergency surgeries and labour rooms (Obstetric units)