Medical Nutrition Therapy (MNT)
Nutrition Diagnosis: Best nutritionist in Hyderabad at TX Department of Dietetics perform a thorough nutrition assessment and evaluation of patients. They counsel patients, plan and formulate medical nutrition therapy by adopting nutrition best practices. They implement nutrition therapy and then monitor and check the progress of the patient when they meet their dietician during their follow-up visits.
Medical nutrition therapy is a vital element for the management of overall health and well-being of both healthy individuals as well as individuals recovering from illnesses. It helps in improving health and quality of life.
We provide MNT for a wide range of diseases and disorders including high cholesterol, high blood pressure, gestational diabetes, type 1 and type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular diseases (heart failiure and coronary artery disease), PTCA and CABG patients, eating disorders, obesity, metabolic disorders, chronic kidney diseases, acute kidney injury, kidney failure and renal insufficiency,
MNT is also prescribed for general health and well-being and disease prevention; during pregnancy to prevent anaemia, gestational diabetes, and osteoporosis; weight management following bariatric surgery; for the management of food allergies; immune-suppressive disorders (HIV/AIDS); Gastrointestinal disorders – gastritis, pancreatitis, liver diseases, hepatitis, liver cirrhosis, celiac disease, Irritable bowel disease (IBD), irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), fatty liver disease, jaundice, biliary diseases, and Crohn’s disease.
For new-borns, infants, toddlers and children, MNT is prescribed to manage inborn errors of metabolism; infants with feeding issues and failure to thrive.
Our Expert Dieticians Focus their Efforts on:
- Planning, formulating and designing appropriate nutritional therapies to deal with a wide range of health issues.
- Diligently formulating dietary plans to address hypertension, diabetes and unhealthy weight in patients.
- Planning and developing comprehensive nutritional plans for educational, healthcare and other corporate institutions that work closely with TX Hospitals.
- Ensuring the safety of food supply in healthcare settings.
- Creating mass awareness among people regarding proper nutritional standards and habits.
- Carrying out active research on how dietary changes can affect health.
- Managing the health and well-being of patients with diabetes, cardiac disease, obesity, kidney disease and critically ill patients.
Best dietician in Hyderabad for weight gain or weigh loss
Weight gain and weight loss is an important aspect of weight management. The best nutritionists and dieticians in Uppal know it well. They plan and formulate the best nutrition program. They meet and interact with the individuals, evaluate and assess their case – and then identify patients needs and problems related to nutrition. Nutritionists set some nutritional goals according to certain set parameters after identifying the nutritional gaps. They conceptualize nutritional plan, formulate it according to individual’s needs and goals – weight gain or weight loss. Next, they approach the specific, measurable and time-bound goal. The plan and nutritional chart involve a set of methodological approaches that involves modification in diet, lifestyle changes and dietary suggestions – and a systematic diet plan with time-bound outcomes. This approach helps in the anticipated results and promising outcomes (weight loss or weight gain).