- Menstrual problems
- Abnormal bleeding – heavy bleeding, absence of periods
- Menstrual pain or painful periods
- Pain before menses (Premenstrual Syndrome – PMS)
- Uterine fibroids
- Pregnancy loss
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
- Endocrinological disorders
- Ovarian cysts
- Urologic disorders – Urinary incontinence
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Prolapsed uterus
- Gynaecological cancers – uterine, cervical and ovarian cancers
- Laparoscopic surgery for ovarian cyst
- Laparoscopic myomectomy and hysterectomy
- Laparoscopy for fibroids treatment
- Transvaginal laparoscopy
- Hormone replacement Therapy for menopausal women
- Special Procedures like Pelvic floor repair, Sling operation & Vaginal vault prolapse repair
- Ovulation testing – Increase in luteinizing hormone levels predicts ovulation. Progesterone and prolactin hormone levels are also checked.
- A series of blood and imaging tests are done to determine the quality and quantity of eggs available for ovulation. This test is recommended for women age 35 and above as they may be at risk of depleted egg supply.
- Pelvic ultrasound for detecting abnormalities in the uterus and fallopian tubes is recommended for infertility issues.
- Pituitary and thyroid hormones levels are also checked.
- Hysteroscopy to detect uterine and fallopian tube diseases.
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy is a minimally invasive surgical procedure to detect abnormalities in the uterus, fallopian tubes, uterus and ovaries. It helps in identifying endometriosis, irregularities and blockages in the fallopian tubes.
- Genetic testing may be recommended if infertility specialist suspects the cause of infertility to be of genetic origin.
- Pelvic ultrasound
- Ultrasound evaluation of uterine and fallopian tubes
- Uterine and fallopian tube disease work up (hysteroscopy evaluation)
- Diagnostic laparoscopy
- Endocrine profile
- Genetic abnormality testing
- Male factor Evaluation (Scrotal Doppler)
Infertility Treatment for Women
Infertility is complex disorder. It could be due to several causes and reasons and therefore, the treatment for infertility depends on the cause, age and personal preferences of the patient.
In some cases, only a few therapies can restore fertility, but some complex cases of infertility may need different treatment approaches and techniques to restore fertility.
- Medical Therapy – fertility restoration by fertility drugs for ovulation disorders.
- Gynaecologists specialized in laparoscopy and other surgical techniques provide best Gynaecology Treatment in Uppal options for restoring fertility in infertile women.
- Laparoscopic or hysteroscopic Surgery – fibroids are removed from the uterus (laparoscopic myomectomy). Similarly, abnormal uterine shape is corrected by removing, endometrial polyps, uterine and pelvic adhesions.
- Laparoscopic removal of ovarian cysts to restore fertility.
- Laparoscopy to check and treat endometriosis, pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) and ectopic pregnancy.
- Hystero-laparoscopy as a part of infertility workup.
- Laparoscopy for tube ligation.
Comprehensive Pregnancy Care at TX Hospitals
High-blood pressure is a cause for concern for pregnant women (nearly 8 to 12% women have this problem during pregnancy). The other issue in women is gestational diabetes (nearly about 12 to 15% pregnant women have this issue). Around 5 to 6 percent of pregnant women also have thyroid issues during pregnancy. A few other women have severe bleeding and pain during or after delivery. TX Hospitals’ Department of Obstetrics deal with all these cases and other high-risk pregnancies.
We have experienced and skilled obstetricians, trained labour room staff, nurses and emergency care and intensive care team to effectively deal with any emergency situation. Specially trained obstetricians take care of pregnant women who have a history of complex, complicated, high-risk and failed pregnancies.
A pregnancy is considered as high risk if the pregnant woman has hepatitis B infections, hypertension, diabetes or cardiac issues and other health issues which could be life-threatening for both the woman and her baby.
TX Hospitals’ state-of-the-art facilities, equipment, technology, and experts are always ready to handle all types of obstetrics emergencies.
TX Hospitals is the best maternity Hospital in Uppal with a multispeciality tertiary care set-up and the most sophisticated emergency, neonatal and paediatric intensive care units. The hospital has the best emergency and trauma units. It is well equipped to handle the most complicated and high-risk pregnancy cases. All intensive care and emergency care services are available round the clock with dedicated blood bank, pharmacy and neonatal intensive and emergency care services.
Our Prenatal and Post-natal care and services
- Early pregnant assessment
- Follow-up assessment of pregnancy
- Comprehensive care during the days leading up to delivery
- Ectopic Pregnancy Management
- Child birth & postpartum period care
- Care of the New-born
Our Paediatric Division Provide treatment for the following common paediatric conditions which often lead to mortality in infants and children:
Birth asphyxia, hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy, neonatal encephalopathy, neonatal infections, diarrhoea, pneumonia, low birth weight, hypoglycaemic encephalopathy, pre-term birth complications, metabolic disorders and other such complex disorders.
Cardiovascular disorders – congenital heart defects, hypertension, Arrhythmias, peripheral arterial diseases.
Nervous system disorders – all neuro-developmental disorders, seizures, epilepsy, dyslexia, autism, meningitis, movement disorders and learning disabilities.
Gastrointestinal disorders – Gastritis, viral hepatitis, loose stools, vomiting, abdominal pain, dyspepsia, upper and lower GI bleeding, all types of GI infections.
Respiratory tract disorders – breathing difficulties, asthma, sleep apnea, respiratory distress syndrome, pneumonia and tuberculosis.
Endocrinological disorders – diabetes, metabolic syndrome, in-born errors of metabolism, adrenal dysfunction, thyroid disorders and obesity.
Best Paediatric surgery division in Hyderabad at TX Hospitals offers state-of-the-art facilities and infrastructure for all types of complex, rare and general paediatric surgeries. Surgical unit is well equipped and supported with dedicated intensive care units and post-surgical recovery units to manage all types of emergency surgical requirements of new-born babies, neonates and infants. The department has multidisciplinary team of paediatric surgeons – paediatric cardiovascular surgeons, paediatric neurosurgeons, paediatric GI surgeons, paediatric liver surgeons, paediatric orthopaedic surgeons, paediatric oncosurgeons and paediatric spine surgeons. All paediatric surgeons are immensely experienced and expert in their respective specialities.
Our operation theatres are well-equipped, modular and well-integrated OT suites with exceptional designs and capabilities to perform the most complicated surgeries of children. OT suites are integrated with robust technology and operating features that support our experienced surgeons and offer safe and efficient environment.
Surgical unit is well supported with in-house blood bank, neonatal and paediatric cardiac and neuro critical care services, and advanced isolation facilities.
Patients recovering from major neurosurgery, orthopaedic, ear nose and throat surgery also receive their postoperative care in dedicated intensive Care Units.
Paediatric Intensive Care Services
Paediatric intensive care services are at the helm of highest level of paediatric care that we provide to new-born babies, infants and children at TX Hospitals. To provide round the clock intensive care services expert paediatric intensivists, neonatologists specialized in neonatal intensive care and trained intensive care nurses work collaboratively.
We provide the top-level intensive care to all children who require round the clock care and support. Our intensive medical care involves paediatric therapies and child-specific specialized care for critical injuries, rare disorders and chronic conditions. We have modern and sophisticated equipment, devices and monitoring systems for constantly monitoring all bodily functions.
All the neonatal and paediatric intensive care units are well equipped with sophisticated monitoring, life-support and delivery systems. Exclusive paediatric units, specialized units and general wards are available to provide care according to the requirement of patients.
High-end phototherapy units, centralized oxygen delivery systems, infusion pumps and intensive artificial ventilation facility is available in all ICU’s. Each nurse cares for fewer children which gives her more time with the child.
Other specialists such as paediatric cardiologists, paediatric neurologist and neurosurgeons also provide care to children depending on their needs. Pulmonologists and respiratory therapists who have experienced working with ventilators and other modern respiratory support devices also work with patients with breathing difficulties. Paediatric allergists, pharmacists, nutritionists, physical therapists and occupational therapists are also involved in providing holistic care to children.
We also provide pre- and post-operative care for paediatric surgical cases.
Facilities at the Paediatric Centre
Intensive care units are well-equipped with robust technology and healthcare systems. All ICU’s are provided with high-frequency oscillators, latest ventilators, nitric oxide delivery units and efficiency (HEPA) filters to prevent infections.Trained ICU team members adopt the best infection control practices. With modern equipment and sophisticated devices, we provide point of care monitoring of all pediatric cases. Our paediatric ICUS have state-of-the-art facilities and equipment including modern equipment for monitoring temperature, incubators, pressure control infusion pumps, intracranial pressure monitoring equipment, cardiac monitors, portable ultrasound machines, 2D Echo, EEG monitoring and modern Hemodialysis machines
All PICU’s, NICU’s provide highest level of expert care for all children, 24/7
Other facilities at the Centre
- Paediatric OPD services under all subspecialities
- Paediatric emergency care services
- Experienced team of neonatologist, perinatologists and obstetricians
- Expert pediatricians and paediatric intensivists
- Paediatric emergency and critical care services
- Newborn screening programs
- Paediatric emergency transport services
- Paediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Paediatric emergency care team
- Paediatric cardiology, paediatric orthopedic, neurology and paediatric surgery units
- Paediatric general health checks and screening programs
- Single surface and double surface Phototherapy Units
- Resuscitation tray & trolly
- CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure) – Sleep Apnea Machine
- Paediatric ventilators for new-born, infants, toddlers and children
- Paediatric Intensive Care Units with life-support systems
- Ultramodern technology – X-Ray, MRI, CT, Ultrasound, PET CT
Why TX Hospital is the best child care hospital in Hyderabad?
The paediatric care at TX Hospitals is holistic – it takes into account the whole child – the complete needs of the child – emotional, social, mental and physical needs of the child. Rather than treating the conditions taking symptoms and nature of illness into account – the care is customized, specific and specialized for individual child – to treat the child holistically. The aim is to minimize adverse effects of the disease and allow the child to live his or her life as normally as possible. The paediatric division offer multidisciplinary and collaborative out-patient and inpatient care across all specialities of paediatrics. Paediatric surgeons provide routine, rare and complicated surgical care. The department caters to all types of health issues of neonates, infants and children with seamless diagnostics and paediatric solutions. We adopt the best clinical practices, continuous medical education and cutting-edge technology.