Nephrology Treatment and Procedures
Best Nephrologists in Hyderabad work Collaboratively at TX Hospitals
Some of the best Nephrologists in Uppal form an integral part of the multidisciplinary team of specialists belonging to diverse specialities including cardiology, diabetology, urology, immunology and kidney transplant specialists. Our expert urologists, nephrologist in Uppal, and a few eminent nephrologists in Hyderabad at TX Nephrology Department work collaboratively with eminent kidney transplant specialists to discuss and overcome the challenges in performing several lifesaving procedures.
TX Hospitals has the Best Dialysis Centre in Uppal Hyderabad
TX Hospitals’ Dialysis centre in Hyderabad provides comprehensive renal replacement therapy (dialysis) services to individuals with chronic and end-stage kidney diseases. We also provide Peritoneal Dialysis in Hyderabad, Uppal.
We provide in-patient and out-patient dialysis services for the following cases:
- Chronic kidney disease
- End-stage kidney disease
- Kidney failure
TX Kidney Hospital Hyderabad Telangana, Offers:
- Specialized and personalized care for acute kidney injury, hypertension, chronic kidney disease and end-stage kidney disease patients
- Kidney transplantation
- Innovative techniques and advance treatment for complex kidney diseases
- Highly qualified, trained and experienced experts for both out-patient and in-patient care
- Comprehensive, up-to-date, innovative and evidence-based care
- State-of-the-art Dialysis unit (peritoneal and haemodialysis)
The Conditions that we treat are inclusive of but are not restricted to the following:
- Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
- Post-Acute Kidney Injury
- Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD)
- Electrolyte Disorders
- Diabetic Kidney Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Advanced CKD
- Kidney failure
- Kidney stones
- Glomerular disease
- Genetic Kidney Disease
- Retroperitoneal Fibrosis
- Renal Vasculitis
- Lupus Nephritis
Kidney stone treatment in Hyderabad
Nephrologists at our department provide the best kidney stone treatment in Hyderabad depending on the nature and size of the stone and associated symptoms. Pain relieving medicines are prescribed to relieve pain and discomfort. For normal kidney stone, medical therapy is prescribed to help relax the muscles of ureter – which will help in allowing the small kidney stones to move out smoothly and quickly. A few or combination of drugs may be prescribed. However, for large and problematic stones that are associated with symptoms more extensive treatment procedures may be required. For this reason, depending on the type, location, size, nature and the symptoms associated with kidney stones and also on the expertise of nephrologist and facilities available at the hospital, Kidney stone treatment cost in Hyderabad differs.
TX Hospitals is one of the best Kidney specialist hospitals in Kachiguda when it comes to the treatment of large stones and the ones that cause severe problems and symptoms. For people residing in Uppal, TX Kidney Centre is one of the renowned kidney centres in Uppal Hyderabad.
People who have large kidney stones in their kidney often suffer from severe health issues and problems including kidney damage, bleeding and frequent urinary tract infections. They may require more extensive treatment. We provide all types of proven treatment options for such patients. The following are some of the treatment approaches we recommend:
- Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy (ESWL) – The procedure uses sound waves to break up stones.
- Percutaneous nephrolithotomy – Surgery to remove kidney stones
- Ureteroscopy and stenting – Removal of stones using a scope