Urologist specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of all types of urinary tract problems. Urologists in Uppal at TX Hospitals commonly perform these procedures – cystoscopy and ureteroscopy, to get clear view of the urinary tract. They look inside the urinary tract to know more about the underlying cause of the problem.
Cystoscope is a long, thin tube-like instrument with a tiny lens, light and eye piece. The instrument has a flexible or rigid tube in the middle and an eyepiece at one end and the other end has lens and light. With the help of cystoscope, urologists can get clear view and detailed images of the urethra and bladder. Cystoscopy is a procedure of getting close-up look of urethra and bladder with cystoscope (a telescope like instrument).
The Best Dialysis Center in Hyderabad
Our dialysis centre is one of the best dialysis centers in Hyderabad as it is managed by experienced nephrologists, trained and certified nurses, haemodialysis technicians, renal dieticians who work under the direction of the best nephrologist in Hyderabad – who is in charge of haemodialysis unit at the centre. The centre provides haemodialysis, CRRT, SLED and best peritoneal dialysis in Hyderabad for both adults and children. Those who are developing end-stage renal disease or at a risk of developing chronic kidney disease – they are treated at our in-patient dialysis centre.
Salient features of the dialysis centre
- TX Hospitals’ vascular surgeons are skilled and experienced in creating all types of vascular access.
- Hemodialysis vascular access is individualized for each person.
- Interventional radiologists and vascular surgeons are available
- Expert team monitor the complete haemodialysis process
- Experienced nephrologists review patients’ medical problems and test results
- Experienced dialysis nurses and patient care technicians are available round the clock
- Dialysis technical staff maintain the dialysis machine