Anaesthesia and Pain Management
TX Hospitals is the best anaesthesia and pain management hospital in Hyderabad. The Department of anaesthesiology is well equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and highest quality anaesthesia care and pain management services. Anaesthesiology Department at TX Hospitals provide anaesthesia for all major and minor surgical procedures including elective surgeries, emergency and trauma surgeries. Experienced and skilled anaesthesiologists provide anaesthesia services for all procedures that require anaesthesia – local, general and specialized anaesthesia.
TX Hospitals run anaesthesia services round the clock for emergency and critical care procedures across almost all specialities including cardiology, obstetrics and gynaecology, urologic surgery, ENT, minimally access surgery, awake surgeries, endoscopic surgeries, dental surgeries, onco-surgeries, neurosurgery, paediatrics, orthopaedics, microvascular, cosmetic and re-constructive surgeries, gastroenterology, pulmonology and other allied surgical specialities. We also provide anaesthesia services for all day-care procedures. Anaesthesia services are extended to obstetric suits for painless deliveries.
Pain Management Clinic Hyderabad at TX Hospitals
Expert pain management at TX Hospitals: Pain specialist in Hyderabad at TX Hospitals, Uppal provide comprehensive treatment for all types of acute, chronic and nagging pain. Expert team deals with all types of cases through complete evaluation, proper diagnosis of pain source and apt treatment. They employ the most advanced diagnostic and therapeutic procedures including robust medical and interventional therapeutics with advanced technology to identify and eliminate pain. In addition to these therapeutic measures, they also formulate and implement rehabilitative measures. In addition, best pain management doctors in Hyderabad at TX Hospitals counsel patients and their family members regarding pain and its effects on mental and physical health.
This type of treatment approach helps us comprehensively deal with a wide range of painful conditions. To ensure better clinical outcomes in a short period of time our team works collaboratively as a multidisciplinary unit comprising general physicians, pain specialists, anaesthesiologists, physiotherapists, rehabilitation specialists, behavioural psychologists and interventional radiologists. A wide range of treatment modalities are adopted including medicines, pain relieving drugs, physical therapies, interventional procedures, nerve block procedures, steroid injections, and minimally invasive procedures.
TX Hospitals has one of the best pain management clinics in Hyderabad. We provide the best back pain treatment in Hyderabad.
Our pain treatment approach is multidisciplinary involving anaesthesiologists, pain specialists, physical and occupational therapists and psychologists. All experts play critical role in the management of chronic pain cases. Pain specialists in Hyderabad at TX Hospitals involve patients in their own treatment to let them take active role. This approach allows the pain sufferer to overcome pain in terms of self-management. Under expert guidance patients learn to relieve and deal with pain – instead of bowing down to it. With this approach more than 50% of the people learn to cope better and resume regular activities.
TX Hospitals is one of the leading pain management treatment providers in Hyderabad. Our pain management specialists have expertise in managing all types of neuropathic, musculoskeletal, bone, skeletal, injured nerves, traumatic, post-surgical and cancer pain.
Expert Anaesthesiologists and Pain Management Specialist in Hyderabad
The best pain management specialist in Kachiguda leads a team of experienced and trained anaesthesiologist who are experts in the most advanced, customized and precise techniques of delivering anaesthetic care. Their services are not only confined to the operation theatres but also go beyond them to serve the needy patients in the post-operative, recovery and rehabilitation units. During the healing journey of the patients that begins with the admission and ends at discharge, our specialists provide comprehensive services throughout their stay in the hospital.
Painful Conditions that we Treat are inclusive of but not restricted to the following:
- Chronic Pain syndrome
- Severe headache
- Back pain
- Cancer pain
- Nerve Damage (Neuropathy)
- Arthritis pain – osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis
- Multiple sclerosis
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Achilles tendon Injury
- Chronic stomach and pelvic pain
- Back pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (RSD)
- Coccyx Pain
- Chronic Functional Abdominal Pain
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Cervical Stenosis
- Compression fractures pain
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Degenerative back disease pain
- Degenerative Neck Disease pain
- Herniated disc Pain
- Intercostal neuralgia
- Knee injury pain
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Leg pain
- Left arm pain
- Lumbar canal stenosis
- Lyme Disease
- Neck and Shoulder pain
- Musculoskeletal pain
- Occipital neuralgia
- Osteomalacea and Osteoporosis pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Pinched nerves
- Post-stroke pain
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Raynaud’s Disease
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Spinal stenosis pain
- Sciatica Pain
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Slipped Disc
- Ruptured Disc
- Trigeminal neuralgia
- TMJ Disorders
- Tethered Cord Syndrome
- Vascular pain
- Vertebral fractures pain
Pain Management Treatment and Procedures
- Drugs therapy
- Physical therapy
- Bioelectric therapy
- Mind body techniques
- Pain relieving devices
- Splints, braces, crutches
- Trigger point injections
- Sympathetic Blocks
- Spinal Cord stimulators
- Radiofrequency ablation
- Nerve Blocks
- Epidural steroid injections
- Trigeminal nerve compression
- Trigeminal nerve blocks
- Muscle and joint injections under ultrasound guidance
- Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS)
- Occipital nerve blocks
- Major joint injections
- Medial branch blocks
- Facet joint injections
- Intrathecal drug delivery
- Spinal cord stimulation
- Peripheral nerve stimulation
- Transforaminal injections
Anaesthesia and Pain Management Facilities
- 247 Anaesthesia Services
- Robust anaesthesia work stations and modular operation theatres with cutting-edge technology integrated monitoring systems.
- Well-equipped anaesthesia care units.
- Anaesthesia monitoring and support at preoperative units.
- Fully-equipped post anaesthesia care unit for continuous monitoring and support for post-operative cases.
- Anaesthesia services beyond OT interventional radiological procedures, endoscopy and other interventional procedures – MRI and CT or ultrasound guided procedures.
- Anaesthesia services for radiology and diagnostic laboratory.
- Anaesthesia services for ICU, Emergency Room and Critical Care Units.
- Anaesthesia care for post-operative recovery and surgical intensive care units and trauma centre.
- Post-operative care in neurosurgical and cardiothoracic Intensive care units
- Anaesthesia monitoring and care in neuro and cardiac catheterization labs.
- Anaesthesia care for elective surgeries, emergency surgeries and labour rooms (Obstetric units)