TX Hospitals is one of the best Cardiology hospitals in Uppal has the most sophisticated Cardiology Centre integrated with state-of-the-art Catheterization and Electrophysiology labs and modular operation theatres that provide all interventional and minimally invasive surgical procedures to treat a broad range of cardiovascular conditions. Cardiac care at TX Hospitals encompasses a broad range of patient-centric services for early detection treatment and prevention of heart diseases.
World-class infrastructure and technology meet international expertise
Cardiology Centre at TX Hospitals has internationally trained and experienced interventional cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons and supportive staffto provide diagnostic, therapeutic and preventive cardiology care.
Qualified and immensely experienced team with well-qualified staff provide cardiac care which is driven by international quality standards. Both diagnostic and therapeutic procedures are done in well-equipped sophisticated cardiology unit. All open, minimally invasive and interventional procedures are done in accordance with stringent international quality protocols by vastly experienced cardiologists. Patients with high risk and multi vessel involvement are also treated at the centre.
Cardiothoracic and cardiovascular surgery unit has the most advanced, modular operation theatres, monitoring systems, post-surgical recovery units and smart ICU’s with top-notch facilities. Cardiovascular, cardiothoracic and paediatric cardiothoracic surgeons and senior interventional cardiologists form a dedicated team that performs all cardiothoracic, cardiovascular and paediatric surgical procedures. Best cardiovascular surgeon in hyderabad perform congenital cardiac and heart transplant surgeries. Cardiac rehabilitation specialists, trained nurses and supportive staff counsel the patients and provide care to them during their pre- and post-operative stay at the hospital.
Collaborative Seamless Care
Cardiology division at TX Hospitals has cardiologists who are a part of an integrated, multidisciplinary team. Specialists from interventional radiology, pathology, surgery, endocrinology, pulmonology and other specialities collaborate with interventional cardiologists and cardiothoracic surgeons to provide comprehensive care according to the holistic needs of the patients.
Preventive Cardiology Unit at TX
Preventive cardiology – Main aim is to reduce the burden of cardiovascular diseases in India by means of effective and aggressive awareness campaigns for all age group of people.
Detection of heart disease is a chance event especially in youngsters. Heart disease progresses silently without causing any symptoms. Best cardiac hospital in Kachiguda TX Hospitals aims at counselling youngsters about the lifestyle factors to prevent heart disease and sudden cardiac death in them. We have set in place dedicated counselling and rehabilitation facilities in the hospital premises to take care of people from different walks of life – young men, women and the elderly. Our dedicated team counsel, monitor and guide them to positively change their lifestyle towards a healthier and stress-free life.
- Cardiac Catheterization and Angiogram
- Cardiac Catheterization Lab (Cath lab)
- Electrophysiology Lab (EP Lab)
- CT Angiography
- MRA (Magnetic Resonance Angiography of the Heart)
- Electrophysiological study to diagnose cardiac rhythm abnormalities (Cardiac arrythmias, atrial fibrillation and heart failure).
Treatment and Procedures
Rapid Action Emergency Cardiac Team
Heart disease is the leading cause of deaths both in men and women in India and across the globe. Emergency strikes sudden without giving any warnings. Life-threatening severe heart attacks, sudden cardiac arrest require quick emergency response team to save lives of those who suffer heavily due to sudden heart attack. Best Heart Treatment Hospital in Uppal a dedicated emergency response rapid action cardiac team comes to the rescue of such individuals with swift care at TX hospitals . Round the clock availability of emergency physicians, intensivists and cardiologists helps in faster response and quick recovery and prevention of life-threatening complications.
Diagnostic and Therapeutic Procedures
The first-time care one gets has huge impact on the prognosis of heart disease. Tx Hospitals’ provides the right care the first time. Our cardiologists ensure accurate diagnosis the first time. They order apt diagnostic tests to know exactly what is causing the signs and symptoms. Experienced interventional cardiologists, cardiothoracic and cardiovascular surgeons work with interventional radiologists and other specialists’ doctors with expertise in interventional radiology, cardiology, electrophysiology and echocardiography. We believe that accurate diagnosis is the key to successful treatment. TX Hospitals cardiologists take the time to get it right.
- Chest X-Ray
- Echocardiogram (2D and 3D Echo)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- CT – 3D Heart Imaging (Computerized Tomography of the heart)
- Transoesophageal Echocardiogram (TEE)
- Holter Monitor
- Exercise Stress testing (TMT)
- Thallium Stress Test
Heart valve Repair and Replacement procedures
- Aortic Valve Repair
- Mitral Valve Repair
- TAVR/ TAVI procedure
- State-of-the-art Operation theatres
- Smart Intensive Cardiac Care Units (ICCU’s)
- Well-equipped Cath Lab and Electrophysiology Lab
- 24/7 Cardiac Emergency Care Services
- Paediatric Cardiology Unit
- Round the clock availability of cardiologists & Emergency Physicians
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Programs
- Preventive cardiology services
Aiming to be in the top league of cardiology hospitals in Hyderabad
- Expert Interventional Cardiologists & Cardiothoracic surgeons
- Collaborative and multidisciplinary Care
- Modern Equipment for investigative and interventional cardiology
- Cutting-edge technology
- Newer diagnostic and therapeutic approaches
- Novel Interventional procedures
- Safest and most-efficient clinical practice
- Cost-effective treatment
- Preventive Cardiology – to reduce the burden of cardiovascular diseases in India
- Heart Disease Screening
- Heart Disease Risk Management – Diet, Stress and Weight management
- A dedicated Counselling and rehabilitation facility