Dr Aparna Krishnappa
Dr. Aparna Krishnappa MBBS, MD. Dermatology is the chief dermatologist with adept training in cosmetic and clinical dermatology. Her work eloquent her passion and Dr. Aparna’s ethos is to revive magical beauty within people and make them confident in their own skin. A graduate from prestigious Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore, Dr. Aparna is highly esteemed in providing a variety of treatments including laser therapy, hair restoration treatment, face rejuvenation etc. Her credence in patient wellness and patient-focused approach distinguishes her work.
Glowing skin and their crystalline magical beauty speak Dr. Aparna’s awe-inspiring expertise!. Book your appointment with Dr Aparna Krishnappa at TX hospitals.
- MBBS- vydehi institute of medical sciences and research centre, bangalore, RGUHS, passed 2017
- MD- vydehi institute of medical sciences and research centre, bangalore, RGUHS, passed 2021
- Internship and intensive training in cosmetology, advanced aesthetics at Institute of applied cosmetology and dermatology, hyderabad september 2021
- Junior consultant dermatologist at institute of applied cosmetology and dermatology (IACD BY DR MADHAVI), Hyderabad november 2021-februaury 2022
- Consultant dermatologist in Century multispeciality hospital, Hyderabad January 2022- april 2023
- consultant dermatologist at eternelle aesthetics, fimnagar, hyderabad march 2022- may 2023
- consultant dermatologist at TX hospitals, banjara hills, may 2023- present
- consultant dermatologist at apollo/ JDS skin clinic, bnajara hills may 2023- present
- Life member of Indian association of dermatology, venerology and leprosy ( IADVL)
- life member of cosmetic dermatology society of india (CDSI)
Serum vitamin B12 in chronic telogen effluvium patients- A case control study at JDDS journal
- Award paper presented on case series of mycosis fungoides at young age mimicking various dermatoses and their response to puva therapy in cuticon KN 2021
- Award paper presented on a rare case of KID syndrome associated with rickets in KMC MANGALORE CME 2021
- Top ten poster presentation on cutaneous manifestations of covid 19- an assesing tool of severity of infection? In cutocon kn 2021
- THESIS done on estimation of levels of serum 25-OH vitamin D and Vitamin B12 among psoriasis vulgaris patients– a case control study, approved by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health sciences, Bangalore.
- Publish (in progress) journal on mycosis fungoides at young age mimicking various dermatoses on Indian journal of dermatology venerology and leprosy
- Presented paper on vitamin B9,vitamin B12, hemoglobin and ferritin levels in vitiligo vulgaris: a case – control study
synopsis in Global Vitiligo Symposium, in April 2021
- CME credit points of 80
Skills and procedures:
Clinical assesemnet, diagnosis of various skin disorders and diseases, Laser hair removal, acne scar revision procedures like Microneedling radiofrequency and fractional CO2, subcision, PRP with dermaroller, Regenera activa, chemical peels, mole excision, comedone extraction, milia removal, incision and drainage, electrocautery, wart removal, paring and excision of corn, skin biopsies, botox injection, hydrafacial, IPL, vitiligo surgeries, nail avulsion etc…